Bachelor Program of International Affairs and International Relations (48CP)
University of Canberra courseBachelor of Arts (Global Studies) (ARB005)
Arrangement start date: 17/07/2020
Arrangement end date: 17/07/2023
This pathway is ONLY AVALIABLE to those who commence in 2021.
Students who complete a Bachelor of Arts (Global Studies) may be eligible for the UC 1.5 year Master of International Development.
Students must complete 5-6 semesters at Hubei University, including:
- Comparative Politics
- History of International Relations
- Introduction to Diplomacy
- International Political Economics
- Introduction to International Law
48 credit points of advanced standing out of 72 credit points.
Credit detail (units)
Credit detail (unspecified)
Typical study pattern
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Important information about applying for credit transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessibility statement