University of Mumbai Affiliated Institutions
Bachelor of Mass Media (Specialising in Journalism) - Semester 2 Commencement
University of Canberra courseBachelor of Communication and Media (Journalism) (ARB102)
Arrangement start date: 11/02/2020
Arrangement end date: 11/02/2023
This articulation arrangement is only available for semester 2 commencement. Students wishing to commence in semester 1 should use Precedent: 22490.
To be eligible for this pathway students must successfully complete 2.5 years in the Bachelor of Mass Media including the completion of the following Journalism Specialisation units at partner institution:
- Journalism and Public Opinion
- Features and Opinion
- Indian Regional Journalism
- Newspaper - Magazing Making (Project Paper)
Students who successfully complete the Bachelor of Communication and Media (Journalism) will be eligible to apply for 1.5 years admission to the Master of Communication. This arrangement can be found under Precedent: 22550.
48 credit points of advanced standing out of 72 credit points.
Credit detail (units)
Credit detail (unspecified)
Typical study pattern
Important information about applying for credit transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessibility statement