Huashang College, Guangdong University of Finance and Economics
University of Canberra courseBachelor of Information Technology (322AA)
Arrangement start date: 10/12/2019
Arrangement end date: 10/12/2022
First two years Bachelor degree program in either of the following three majors:
- Major in Computer Science and Technology
- Major in Electronic Commerce
- Major in Information Management Systems
The typical study pattern will be for a duration of 2 years. If the typical study pattern does not appear on the website please contact the faculty at SciTech-StudentEnquiries@canberra.edu.au for a typical study pattern.
24 credit points of advanced standing out of 72 credit points.
Credit detail (units)
|University of Canberra unit name||Credit points|
|Database Design (5915)||3|
|Discrete Mathematics (6698)||3|
|Information Systems in Organisations (6348)||3|
|Introduction to Information Technology (4478)||3|
Credit detail (unspecified)
Typical study pattern
Important information about applying for credit transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessibility statement