Bachelor of Business Administration
University of Canberra courseBachelor of Commerce (Accounting) (MGB301)
Arrangement start date: 12/09/2019
Arrangement end date: 12/09/2022
To be eligible for this credit arrangement, students must successfully complete the first year of study in the Bachelor of Business Administration.
Students may choose not to complete the course version accredited by Australian accounting professional bodies. Students who choose the non-accredited version can choose Open Electives in place of the following units:
- 11220 - Business Law
- 11222 - Law of Business Associations
- 11221 - Revenue Law
Semester 2 commencement is not available because of prerequisite requirements and unit scheduling.
24 credit points of advanced standing out of 72 credit points.
Credit detail (units)
Credit detail (unspecified)
Typical study pattern
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Important information about applying for credit transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessibility statement