Hainan College of Economics and Business
Sino-Australia Programme, Accounting Stream
University of Canberra courseBachelor of Business (Entrepreneurship & Innovation) (MGB101)
Arrangement start date: 04/09/2019
Arrangement end date: 04/09/2022
Students must successfully complete two years of study in the Accounting Stream of the Sino-Australia Programme from Hainan College of Economics and Business. These studies must include the following subjects:
- Introduction to Accounting
- Accounting Computerization
- Introduction to Economics
24 credit points of advanced standing out of 72 credit points.
Credit detail (units)
|University of Canberra unit name||Credit points|
|Business Decision Making (11009)||3|
|Introduction to Economics (11175)||3|
Credit detail (unspecified)
Typical study pattern
Important information about applying for credit transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessibility statement