University of Canberra
Bachelor of Design (Industrial Design) (ARB201)
University of Canberra courseMaster of Design Strategies (ARM001)
Arrangement start date: 14/03/2019
Arrangement end date: 14/03/2022
The purpose of this Vertical Pathway arrangement is to maximise opportunities for students to progress from an eligible undergraduate degree in the Master of Design Strategies.
To be eligible for this Vertical Pathway arrangement students must have completed 3 years of ARB201 - Bachelor of Design (Industrial Design) including successful 12cp completion of the following graduate units during Bachelor degree study:
- 11070 - Creative Thinking G
- 11071 - Ubiquitous Computing and Internet of Things G
- 11072 - Designpreneruship G or 11074 - Service Design PG
12 credit points of advanced standing out of 48 credit points.
Credit detail (units)
|University of Canberra unit name||Credit points|
|Visualisation and Prototyping G (11073)||6|
Credit detail (unspecified)
Typical study pattern
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Important information about applying for credit transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessibility statement