University of Mumbai Affiliated Institutions
Bachelor of Science - IT
University of Canberra courseBachelor of Engineering Technology (ITB101)
Arrangement start date: 01/02/2019
Arrangement end date: 01/02/2022
To be eligible for this credit arrangement students must successfully complete two years of study in Bachelor of Science (IT).
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Engineering Technology course (UC), students are eligible for admission to Master of Information Technology and Systems (UC) with the following four units' credit:
- Database Design G (6672)
- Technological Innovation and Entrepreneurship G
- Professional Practice in IT G (6676)
- Information Technology for the Workplace G (8520)
48 credit points of advanced standing out of 72 credit points.
Credit detail (units)
|University of Canberra unit name||Credit points|
|Database Design (5915)||3|
|Discrete Mathematics (6698)||3|
|Introduction to Computer Engineering (8223)||3|
|Introduction to Information Technology (4478)||3|
|Introduction to Network Engineering (11485)||3|
|Software Technology 1 (4483)||3|
|Systems Analysis and Modelling (11486)||3|
|Wireless Networks (8227)||3|
Credit detail (unspecified)
Typical study pattern
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Important information about applying for credit transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessibility statement