Bachelor of Business Administration (International Business Stream)
University of Canberra courseBachelor of Business Administration (MGB201)
Arrangement start date: 01/11/2018
Arrangement end date: 01/11/2021
To be eligible for this credit arrangement, students must successfully complete the first two years of study in the Bachelor of Business Administration (International Business Stream) at Amity University.
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Business Administration, you may progress into one of the following Master's courses:
- 732AA - Master of Business Administration (1.5 years full-time)
- MGM401 - Master of International Business (2 years full-time)
- MGM201 - Master of Human Resource Management (2 years full-time)
- MGM301 - Master of Marketing Management
- MGM102 - Master of Business Administration (Plus) (2 years full-time)
- 297JA - Master of Professional Accounting (2 years full-time)
48 credit points of advanced standing out of 72 credit points.
Credit detail (units)
|University of Canberra unit name||Credit points|
|Business Decision Making (11009)||3|
|Business Research Methods (11172)||3|
|Financial Institutions and Markets (11326)||3|
|Introduction to Economics (11175)||3|
|Introduction to Management (11174)||3|
|Managing Human Capital (11191)||3|
|Marketing Fundamentals (11176)||3|
|Professional Orientation (Business) (11011)||3|
Credit detail (unspecified)
Typical study pattern
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Important information about applying for credit transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessibility statement