Renmin University of China - School of Education and Training
Studies in Economics & Management / English Language & Culture / Business & Management
University of Canberra courseBachelor of Business (International Business) (MGB104)
Arrangement start date: 19/03/2018
Arrangement end date: 31/12/2019
Students must successfully complete the first two years of study at Renmin University of China in one of the following areas to be eligible for this arrangement:
- Economics & Management
- English Language & Culture
- Business & Management.
18 credit points of advanced standing out of 72 credit points.
Credit detail (unspecified)
Typical study pattern
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Important information about applying for credit transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessibility statement