Hainan College of Economics and Business
Sino-Australia Programme, Accounting Stream
University of Canberra courseBachelor of Commerce (Finance and Banking) (MGB303)
Arrangement start date: 05/03/2018
Arrangement end date: 31/12/2021
Students must successfully complete two years of study in the Accounting Stream of the Sino-Australia Programme from Hainan College of Economics and Business. These studies must include the following subjects;
- Introduction to Accounting
- Accounting Computerization
- Introduction to Economics
- Introduction to Statistics
24 credit points of advanced standing out of 72 credit points.
Credit detail (units)
Credit detail (unspecified)
Typical study pattern
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Important information about applying for credit transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessibility statement