Hunan University of Commerce, China
Finance Bachelor Program
University of Canberra courseBachelor of Accounting (MGB001)
Arrangement start date: 05/03/2018
Arrangement end date: 31/12/2021
Students must have completed the first two years of study in a Finance Bachelor program from Hunan University of Commerce, including the following units
- Accounting A
- Financial Accounting
- Microeconomics B
- Macroeconomics B
- Theory of Probability & Statistics
24 credit points of advanced standing out of 72 credit points.
Credit detail (units)
|University of Canberra unit name||Credit points|
|Business Decision Making (11009)||3|
|Introduction to Economics (11175)||3|
|Quantitative Methods in Commerce (11165)||3|
Credit detail (unspecified)
Typical study pattern
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Important information about applying for credit transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessibility statement