Wellbeing @ UC
We are passionate about supporting students at every stage of their journey at UC. We want all students to thrive at UC.
Find out more.
Our Programs and Services
- Transition & first year support - UC thrive; Student Mentor Program; Targeted Orientation Programs
- General Wellbeing - Mental health & wellbeing; Social connection; Personal wellbeing; Chaplaincy @ UC
- Accommodation & Safe Housing - Crisis accommodation; ensuring safe and secure housing; connection with Legal Aid
- Financial Support - Student Empowerment Fund; Device Loan Program; Student Bursary
- Academic Support - Support with EAF process; unit/course concerns; assessment extensions (outside of RAP)
- Crisis Support - Personal loss and bereavement; personal crisis support
Connect with us
- Email - email@example.com
- Call - +61 2 6206 8841
- Wellbeing Pop Ups - Every Wednesday 10.30am-12.30pm (online and on campus)
- Book an appointment - online
- On Campus - Drop in to Student Central, Building 1 Level B between 10am-4pm weekdays