Research Grant Scheme
The UC Collaborative Indigenous Research Initiative Grants Scheme is a program of research funding established and approved by the Deputy Vice Chancellor Research and Innovation portfolio (UC DVC-R&I) and administered by the UC CIRI Executive Committee. Funding for the program is based on the calendar year.
The scheme seeks to grow Indigenous research capacity at UC and to provide seed funding to projects that will generate outcomes with tangible benefits for Indigenous communities. Particular emphasis is given to providing opportunities for Indigenous researchers and Indigenous post-graduate students.
The UC CIRI Research Grants Scheme provides up to 2 years of seed funding for Indigenous research at UC. Its purpose is to grow research capacity at UC through initial support to projects which will go on to develop wider funding support.
Applications are Closing Soon!! Note the revised closing date.
Applications close at 12:00pm on Friday, 24th November 2017
All applications should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
All enquiries should be directed to Tamara Posch on (02) 6206 8678 or email@example.com
- Terms and Conditions_Aug 2017_PDF (989.7 KB PDF File )
- Application Template_Round 5 (403.3 KB PDF File )
- Application Template Round 5 (171.3 KB RTF File )
- Application Template Round 5_Doc (30.4 KB MS Word Document )
- Grant Writing Workshop_Robyn Jorgensen (359.6 KB PDF File )
- ARC Grant Writing Instructions (1.2 MB PDF File )