QLD Travel Concession
- To be eligible for a transport concession in Queensland, you must be enrolled in and attending three (3) or more University of Canberra units per semester
- You will need to carry your student ID card
- Please check your eligibility against the full requirements on the Translink Website
To apply for concession
- Purchase an Adult go card
- Register your go card online with Translink
- Apply for concession fares with Translink*
*Important: Please use your University of Canberra ID number. Please select 'Organisation' as University of Canberra.Contact us
Your application will be assessed, usually within 7 days, against your current enrolment and checked regularly.
If you have applied and used a TAFE ID number, please resubmit this with your UC ID.
If you have any problems, please contact UCBrisbane@Canberra.edu.au