Arts and Design Portfolio Entry
There is no transcript available for this video. If you need a transcript for this video, please submit a request using the feedback link in the footer of this page.
Portfolio entry provides an alternative entry pathway to entry based on an ATAR score. Find out everything you need to know on this page.
Portfolio Entry Workshop
We are holding a portfolio workshop to assist anyone interested in the portfolio entry process. Get all your questions answered, meet some academics and get some tips on how you can nail your submission.
The next Portfolio Entry Session will be Wednesday 10th January 5:30pm-6:30pm, 2018 Location Building 9, Level A, Room 1
To register click here
Who can apply?
Current school leavers
- Those who are finishing year 12 this year and wish to secure an early offer and/or may not achieve the required ATAR for their chosen course.
In line with 2017 UAC Dates. Next offers will be made with UAC rounds.
- Submit your portfolio by 1st November for a UAC Non-ATAR or early round offer on 16th November 2017.
- Submit your portfolio 1st December for and for an offer on 21st December.
- Submit your portfolio by 14th December 2017 for a UAC offer on 12th January 2018.
Non school leavers
- TAFE students who have not completed their TAFE course but wish to enter one of our specified degree courses
- Mature age applicants who may not have an ATAR or may not have completed Year 12 but have other qualifications or experience deemed suitable for entry.
Applications for Semester 1 2018 are now being accepted.
- Submit your portfolio 4th December for an offer before Christmas
- Submit your portfolio no later than 17th January 2018 for an offer in time to start Semester 1 2018
What courses can I apply for?
All Arts and Design degrees will offer Portfolio Entry with the exception of Building and Construction Management and Urban and Regional Planning.
What do I need to Include in my portfolio?
Download the PDF file that lists your chosen course . This will give access the criteria you need to address in your portfolio.