UC is far reaching
A University of Canberra degree can be studied in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and the Gold Coast or internationally in Hong Kong, China, Bhutan and Singapore. Our courses are designed to combine theoretical knowledge, industry needs, work-readiness and practical learning to ensure our graduates are equipped with the skills employers demand.
Domestically, the University of Canberra has established a network of campuses through our partners across Eastern Australia. The network is designed to bring the best of vocational and higher education study together to provide students with access to select courses in a variety of locations.
Discover UC beyond Canberra:
- UC in Melbourne
- Holmesglen Institute (Chadstone Campus)
- UC in Queensland
- TAFE Queensland Brisbane (South Bank)
- TAFE Queensland Gold Coast (Coomera)
- UC in Sydney
- The Northern Sydney Institute
- South Western Sydney Institute
- UC International
- The University of Canberra works with our overseas partners to provide degrees and qualifications that are respected and recognised internationally