Bachelor of Computer Applications OR Bachelor of Computer Science
University of Canberra courseBachelor of Engineering Technology (ITB101)
Arrangement start date: 09/04/2019
Arrangement end date: 09/04/2022
To be eligible for this credit arrangement students must successfully complete the first two years of study in Bachelor of Computer Applications or Bachelor of Computer Science at Chandigarh University.
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Engineering Technology course (UC), students are eligible for admission to Master of Information Technology and Systems (UC) with the following four units' credit:
- Introduction to Information Technology G (8936)
- Technological Innovation and Entrepreneurship G (11530)
- Professional Practice in IT G (6676)
- Information Technology for the Workplace G (8520)
Note: This study plan reflects course structure and unit offerings in 2019 and is subject to change in ongoing years.
48 credit points of advanced standing out of 72 credit points.
Credit detail (units)
|University of Canberra unit name||Credit points|
|Database Design (5915)||3|
|Discrete Mathematics (6698)||3|
|Introduction to Computer Engineering (8223)||3|
|Introduction to Information Technology (4478)||3|
|Introduction to Network Engineering (11485)||3|
|Software Technology 1 (4483)||3|
|Systems Analysis and Modelling (11486)||3|
|Wireless Networks (8227)||3|
Credit detail (unspecified)
Typical study pattern
UC - Canberra, Bruce
Important information about applying for credit transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessibility statement