Health and Childcare Services
Care for the whole community
We have a range of high quality and affordable services on campus for the wellbeing of our students and the local community.
- The University of Canberra's Medical & Counselling Centre is a service dedicated to the needs of University Students and the University Community. The aim of the Medical Centre is to provide a range of general practitioner, nursing and psychological services.
- The Faculty of Health Clinics provide allied health services to University of Canberra staff, students and the community. Our focus is on multidisciplinary based care.
- The National Youth Mental Health Foundation helps young people who are going through a tough time.
- Learn more about our Kirinari Early Childhood Centre and Wiradjuri Pre-school and Child Care Centre.
- The University of Canberra's Health Hub offers G.P. and specialist medical services, as well as medical support and training facilities.
- For those seeking privacy whilst breastfeeding and/or expressing breast milk, parenting and breastfeeding rooms are available.