The Strategy Series is a half-day workshop facilitated by Campus Plus, with key representatives from Defence, the Defence Industry an University and Research sectors to look at challenges and opportunities.
We will focus on three themes:
- Concepts to Capability - Defence Capability Innovation Strategy
- STaR Shots Program - part of the More Together Defence S&T Strategy
- University partnerships with Defence
The workshop will consider questions like:
- What do I need to do to engage with Defence?
- What does Defence capability mean and what are the grey areas?
- How do we maximise the relationship and partnerships we need in the Defence sector? (Ensuring we get the right balance for all parties)
- What pathways exist to deliver impact through translation of Defence research?
Suitable for UC Researchers considering developing their research strengths with Defence