The tutorial system, Allocate+ (A+), is now open for Semester 1, 2019 student class selection and personal timetable building. Please log onto MyUC and allocate to your preferred sessions which will then appear on your personal timetable. If your unit does not appear, it may be pending final scheduling information. Please periodically check your units in Allocate+, for the addition of outstanding units and for changes and additions to scheduling.
Any unit scheduling or changes added after the tutorial system (A+) has been released will also be communicated to the relevant enrolled students via their UC student email accounts.
Please also note:
- The 2019 tutorial system refreshes its information every 20 minutes at the top of the hour (O’Clock), 20 minutes past the hour and 40 minutes past the hour. If you have just enrolled in a unit you may need to wait until the next refresh has completed before the unit becomes available for you to select which classes you will attend. All single session classes will be automatically allocated provided that doing so would not create a clash on your personal timetable.
- Units with the ONLINE offering mode will not have any scheduling on Allocate+, you will not be able to see any classes for these units.
Students are requested to check the timetable regularly for additions and changes.
The web timetable can also be found on your MyUC site - under the Enrolment & Timetable tab select University timetable.
Timetable Release Dates*
- Other timetable information: 2019 Weeks and Dates
*The timetable, including release date, is subject to change and you should check the published timetable and this page regularly for changes.
Semester One, 2019
|Monday 26||November||2018||3pm||Semester One Timetable released, Allocate+ is open for tutorial selection. Note: only finalised unit timetables will be displayed|
Semester One commences
Units with tutorials will be closed for student self-selection
|Friday 10||May||2019||Semester Two Teaching ends|
A manual for using the tutorial system, Allocate+, is available for download from the Allocate+ welcome page.
Legend for the timetable listings
- C Computer lab; D Studio; L Lecture; P Laboratory; S Seminar; T Tutorial; W Workshop
- LA, LB, LC etc indicate a series where you attend all; similarly TA, TB, TC or CA, CB, etc.
- Numbers following letters indicate alternatives from which you select one, e.g. one of T/1, T/2, T/3, T/4.
- Room code indicates building, level, and room, e.g. 9B6 is room 6 on level B of building 9
Enquiries related to your program of study, course or subject information should be directed to the course or unit convener. Enrolment enquiries should be directed to the Student Centre. The Student Centre can be contacted on 1300 301 727. Enquiries related to the timetable may be directed to the Timetable Office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.