Welcome to CareerHub, the University of Canberra’s online portal which our students use to connect with their career.
You can advertise your position for free on CareerHub by:
- Clicking the ‘Register on CareerHub’ button on the left hand side; add your company info in the required fields
- Fill in a job advertisement and provide as much detail as you can about the role (please include salary or award information and ensure any Fair Work Act requirements are followed)
- We will then approve your organisation and the position the next business day.
Please note the following restrictions apply to job advertisements:
- Charges apply for employers who involve a third party (e.g. recruitment company) to advertise their vacancy. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Careers UC does not list jobs for domestic service positions based in/or at home eg cleaning, home help, gardening, maintenance and childcare.
- Please view the full employer terms and conditions for further information.
Did you know you can also partner with Careers UC to reach out to students, deliver workshops or attend events such as our Careers Fair? To find out more, email email@example.com