Welcome to CareerHub, the University of Canberra’s online portal which our students use to connect with their career.
You can advertise your position for free on CareerHub by:
- Clicking the ‘Register on CareerHub’ button on the left hand side; add your company info in the required fields
- Submit a job advertisement and provide full details of the role.
- Advertisements must include a clear statement about the remuneration for the position. Please state the salary (or salary range) or the Award the role is paid under. All roles must meet Fair Work Act requirements.
- Careers UC will review your submission as quickly as possible, usually within 1-2 business days.
Please note the following restrictions apply to job advertisements:
- Charges apply for employers who involve a third party (e.g. recruitment company) to advertise their vacancy. Email email@example.com for more information.
- Careers UC does not list jobs for domestic service positions based in/or at home eg cleaning, home help, gardening, maintenance and childcare.
- Please view the full employer terms and conditions for further information.
Did you know you can also partner with Careers UC to reach out to students, deliver workshops or attend events such as our Careers Fair? To find out more, email firstname.lastname@example.org