(8-10 hours per week)
(First webinar 18 October. Course material provided 13 October)
Download a free course guide
Set your business apart with the design and implementation of innovative strategies in customer experience (CX). Gain a foundational understanding in CRM technologies and explore theories in best practice, principles and customer service management methodology.
In an era of constant change, transformation and digital innovation, competition across all industries is escalating. In such an environment, CX has become the new battleground of competitive advantage, calling for businesses to create exceptional experiences in order to differentiate themselves in the market.
Engage in project-based-learning to explore key topics in value potential specific to your role. Understand your consumer, their journey and their desired outcomes to gain the insight required to build and execute pioneering experiences in customer service, ensuring your business excels in the creation of memorable consumer interaction.
This online course features a series of case studies in relation to the public sector, curated from leading industry sources and examined within webinar formats.
In an increasingly competitive industry, the skills required to construct a unique, positive and lasting impression on the consumer are in more demand than ever.
Develop your understanding of CX and foundation of knowledge in the utilisation of CRM systems to demonstrate versatility and the ability to apply strategy in your field. Grow your career potential in customer service management, business consultancy, customer experience design and more.
Who should apply for this course
- Aspiring customer success management professionals and career changers from a range of business and technology related fields
- Professionals seeking further understanding of CX strategy and design, CRM technologies and customer success
- Business development and sales professionals managing customer lifecycle looking to create new business opportunities and grow existing partnerships
- Those working in the public and private sector
- Critically appraise CRM usage to support organisations in generating sales
- Evaluate criteria to construct customer experience processes
- Create, identify and evaluate customer options via data held on CRM systems
- Critically evaluate the key principles and practices of effective customer relationship management systems
Learn from industry experts
Donna is an independent design consultant. With 20-ish years experience, she has expertise across the entire design spectrum – from strategy to delivery and everything in between – and loves all of it. She has designed for a wide range of problems across all kinds of industries, with a particular emphasis on information architecture and complex employee experience problems. Recognised internationally as a leading UX practitioner, Donna is a regular conference speaker and has written five UX-related books. She created UX Australia and ran it for 9 years.
- Introduction to customer experience (CX) and CX design
- The design-discipline behind great CX
- The CX design process
Customer journey and experience analysis
- Getting to know your customer
- Customer journey mapping
- CX blueprint
Developing CX strategy
- Developing a CX strategy for your customers
- Technology driven success
- Stakeholders for CX projects
- Articulating an aspirational future state
- Creating the plan
- Enabling operational success
- Customer success fundamentals
- Developing customer success strategies
- Implementation of customer success frameworks
Customer relationship management
- Building customer relationships
- Managing customers
Evaluating and optimising success
- Evaluating strategic performance
- Continuous improvement
- Creating and implementing improvements
Why choose UC Pro
Backed by the reputation of one of Australia’s top 10 universities.
THE World University Rankings 2021
University expertise with practical workforce skills. Taught by industry experts.
Fast and flexible
Short courses that fit in with your busy lifestyle.
Study your way
Online, in-person and blended learning to suit your lifestyle.
Upon completion of the Service Design (CX for Public and Private Sector) course you will earn a digital badge and certificate of completion from UC Pro that you can share on your resume and LinkedIn profile.