(8-10 hours per week)
Download a free course guide
As technology continues to evolve, there has never been a better time to adapt to the changing digital marketing landscape. Long-term trends, such as the move to online banking, online shopping and telehealth, have been rapidly accelerated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
As a result of these trends, the need for digital marketing capability across the economy continues to grow at a dramatic rate. This short, online course will teach you the theory behind critical digital marketing concepts and lead you to piece them together to form a comprehensive digital marketing strategy.
Over six weeks, you’ll learn the fundamental skills needed to work in a digital marketing environment and the confidence to participate in digital marketing focussed conversations. In addition, you’ll get practical experience in segmenting customers, designing social media and email marketing campaigns, and understanding Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
This online course features a series of digital marketing case studies about the private and public sector, curated from leading industry sources and examined within webinar formats.
Applications open 22 July 2021.
The role of marketing is evolving across all industries. As the digital skill gap widens, online shopping rapidly expands and digital advertising proves itself one of the most cost-effective methods to reach your target market, digital marketing skills are in more demand than ever.
Having a demonstrated understanding of key digital marketing concepts and the ability to apply strategy and concepts offers a great variety of career choice and helps you adapt to change. A strong understanding in digital marketing can lead to a career in e-commerce, social media marketing, search engine marketing, marketing analytics, marketing automation, marketing strategy and more.
Who should apply for this course
- Marketing professionals in the early stage of their career looking to advance their skills, understanding and application of digital marketing strategy
- Experienced marketing professionals wanting to upskill in digital marketing strategy
- Professionals looking to break into digital marketing industry but unsure where to begin
- Business owners, entrepreneurs and others who need to create and apply a digital marketing strategy
- Those working in the public and private sector
- Define key customer audiences and your objectives
- Design and optimise the digital marketing mix for business objectives
- Define common social media strategies
- Analyse common search engine strategies (SEO, SEM)
- Design and develop a digital marketing strategy aligned to business needs/organisational context
Learn from industry experts
Delphine is an experienced Marketing and Communications professional who has worked for a range of sectors including retail, education and hospitality. Delphine has extensive knowledge breathing new life into brands through authentic messaging, considered targeting and digital channel selection. She has extensive experience in developing multichannel marketing strategies across digital and social media platforms to help brands achieve their goals.
Welcome to the world of digital marketing
- Introduction to the course
- Introduction to digital marketing
- Creating personas
Defining your message
- The marketing mix
- Customer journey
Search engine strategies
- Content marketing
- SEO and organic strategies
- Paid for and SEM strategies
Social media and content strategies
- Introduction to social media marketing
- Defining a social media strategy
- Defining and developing an email marketing strategy
Designing and measuring campaigns
- Defining your strategy
- Mesuring success
- Marketing analytics
- Communicating your strategy and gaining buy-in
- Leadership in digital marketing
- Continuous improvement
Why choose UC Pro
Backed by the reputation of one of Australia’s top 10 universities.
THE World University Rankings 2020
University expertise with practical workforce skills. Taught by industry experts.
Fast and flexible
Short courses that fit in with your busy lifestyle.
Study your way
Online, in-person and blended learning to suit your lifestyle.
Upon completion of the Digital Marketing Strategy course you will earn a digital badge and certificate of completion from UC Pro that you can share on your resume and LinkedIn profile.