(8-10 hours per week)
(First webinar 13 October. Course material provided 11 October)
Download a free course guide
In today’s modern, technology-driven world, there is no better way to reach your target audience than through online channels. Digital advertising is one of the most cost-effective methods to connect with your audience.
This short, online course will teach you how to reach your audience using the most popular digital marketing channels. Explore the theory behind marketing concepts and piece them together to form a comprehensive digital strategy that achieves strong results.
With weekly online classes over six weeks, you’ll learn the skills needed to devise and implement your own digital marketing strategy – including setting up and running paid social media and search campaigns.
In addition, you’ll get practical experience in segmenting customers, designing social media and email marketing campaigns, and understanding Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). You’ll finish the course with the confidence to promote your brand online.
This online course features a series of digital marketing case studies on small and larger businesses as well as large the public sector.
Your classes are curated from leading industry sources and taught 100% online with weekly webinars.
Whether you’re a marketing professional looking to brush up on your digital skills, or just starting out and looking to learn to use digital marketing grow your business, this course offers great long-term career benefits.
A strong understanding of digital marketing can help you or help you form an exciting career in e-commerce, social media marketing, search engine marketing and more.
Who should apply for this course
- Small business owners or entrepreneurs who need to create and apply a digital marketing strategy to grow their brand
- Experienced marketing professionals wanting to upskill in digital marketing strategies
- Professionals looking for a career change or to break into digital marketing industry but unsure where to begin
- Marketing professionals in the early stage of their career looking to advance their skills, understanding and application of digital marketing strategy
- Those working in the public and private sector seeking a better understanding of digital marketing
- Define key customer audiences and your objectives
- Design and optimise the digital marketing mix for business objectives
- Define common social media strategies
- Analyse common search engine strategies (SEO, SEM)
- Design and develop a digital marketing strategy aligned to business needs/organisational contex
Learn from industry experts
Delphine is an experienced Marketing and Communications professional who has worked for a range of sectors including retail, education and hospitality. Delphine has extensive knowledge breathing new life into brands through authentic messaging, considered targeting and digital channel selection. She has extensive experience in developing multichannel marketing strategies across digital and social media platforms to help brands achieve their goals.
Welcome to the world of digital marketing
- Introduction to the course
- Introduction to digital marketing
- Creating personas
Defining your message
- The marketing mix
- Customer journey
Search engine strategies
- Content marketing
- SEO and organic strategies
- Paid for and SEM strategies
Social media and content strategies
- Introduction to social media marketing
- Defining a social media strategy
- Defining and developing an email marketing strategy
Designing and measuring campaigns
- Defining your strategy
- Mesuring success
- Marketing analytics
- Communicating your strategy and gaining buy-in
- Leadership in digital marketing
- Continuous improvement
Why choose UC Pro
Backed by the reputation of one of Australia’s top 10 universities.
THE World University Rankings 2021
University expertise with practical workforce skills. Taught by industry experts.
Fast and flexible
Short courses that fit in with your busy lifestyle.
Study your way
Online, in-person and blended learning to suit your lifestyle.
Upon completion of the Digital Marketing course you will earn a digital badge and certificate of completion from UC Pro that you can share on your resume and LinkedIn profile.