Research & Innovation Services to the University
We would like to introduce you to Research and Innovation Services (RIS) and give you an outline of how we can help and support you in your external research endeavours.
Research and Innovation Services is made up of below teams that offer the following services;
- Research Analytics – deals with research data and analytics function including performance analysis, research outcomes/publications and ERA collection amongst others,
- Funded Research – disseminates funding opportunities, provides resources for researchers to use, works with researchers to put together external tender and grant applications, assists in entering applications in the Pure online management system and processes & manages successful research applications (agreements, milestones, payments)
- Innovation and Business Development – provides a one-stop shop for matters related to knowledge and technology transfer, Intellectual Property (IP) development and commercialization for research undertaken at UC.
- Research Integrity and Ethics– organizes and manages all ethics clearances, handles all integrity related matters for staff and students.
- e-Research - provides information, training, consultation and facilities, including data storage and computing, in regard to the application of information and communication technology to research
Additional services for you to take advantage of;
- Workshops which cover a wide spectrum of research related topics. You can find these workshops listed in the Researcher Development Calendar.
- Researcher Toolkit. This web page is a treasure trove of resources for you to explore, from;
- how to complete the necessary research budget documents,
- how to keep track of your research cost centres via Calumo,
- research related UC policies
- misc Documents and Links
- how to process a Grant and Tender submission
- copies of Presentations from previous workshops/seminars.
- Subscribe to the DVCR&I’s monthly newsletter, ‘Connected’ which we highly recommend you do to in order to get updates on a range a research relative information. Email Deputy Vice-Chancellor Research and Innovation at DVCR&I@canberra.edu.au to subscribe.
email@example.com for anything in relation to externally funded research either for an existing application/award or in relation to a new submission you are thinking of,
firstname.lastname@example.org for research data or publications/outputs related,
email@example.com regarding all things related to Ethics and Integrity and
eResearch@canberra.edu.au for anything in relation to e-research tools, services etc.
The University of Canberra Research Services pages have moved to the MyUC Staff portal (please login with your UC Staff ID and password).