Research Services to the University
Research Services provides ongoing support and guidance to all researchers on campus, including University of Canberra staff and adjuncts.
- Support and advice on research funding opportunities and grant application procedures.
- Administration and management of externally funded research grants.
- Oversight of compliance reporting and negotiation of funding agreements, research contracts and research consultancies.
- Assistance in forging strategic research partnerships with external parties.
- Advice on intellectual property and pathways for transfer of knowledge.
- Data collection relating to research outputs.
- Provision of advice on research ethics and biosafety
- Facilitation of programs and workshops
The University of Canberra Research Services pages have moved to the MyUC Staff portal (please login with your UC Staff ID and password).