HDR Development Workshops
The HDR Development Candidate workshop program for S2 2023 is now available.
The calendar below shows workshops organised by UC HDR Development team and some events by other areas at UC that offer training for researchers. The event provider will be listed in the event details.
Each Q Reference (e.g. Q1.2) indicates how the workshop aligns with the Researcher Development Skills Framework (see key below calendar). Online workshops are often recorded at the discretion of the workshop presenter. Wellbeing sessions and supervisor development sessions are not usually recorded.
Do you organise events for researchers?
To have your event added to the above calendar feed and the Inkpath app, please contact HDRdevelopment@canberra.edu.au for more information.
Inkpath is available on several platforms:
Instructions for Connecting your UC account with Inkpath:
- Navigate to https://webapp.inkpath.co.uk/ and ensure the “Login” option is selected
- Click on the “Use Single-Sign-On” button
- Click on “Choose your organisation” and select “University of Canberra”
- Click “Log in with Single-Sign-On”
- Sign in with your primary University of Canberra log in details
- Inkpath will process your registration and you will be redirected to your personal dashboard
For the full Inkpath Instruction Manual, click here