How to Apply
Apply for admission and scholarship
Applications for commencement in S1, 2021 are due: 30 November 2020. Applications for admission to HDR courses received from 1 December 2020 onwards will be processed for admission in S2, 2021 (unless a later start date is specified in the application). Please be aware that applications can take up to 8 weeks+ to process.
The HDR Application for Admission/Scholarship form below can be used to apply for admission only, or both admission and scholarship.
Please ensure all supporting documentation is submitted, and that documents are certified. Use the checklist at the back of the application form to ensure you have completed all sections and attached all relevant documentation.
Please ensure you submit:
- A completed HDR Application for Admission/Scholarship form (preferred format is pdf - see above)
- Academic transcripts - including the key to transcript results and testamurs. Provide both original language and English translation from a certified translator
- A research proposal (PDF or RTF template)
- Two referees reports (send the RTF template to your referees to complete)
- Your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- The names of two potential supervisors
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
Email your completed application and supporting documentation to: email@example.com
To view available research scholarships see Research Scholarships