How to Apply
Apply for admission and scholarship
Applications for admission to HDR courses in S2, 2021 are due: 31 May 2021. If you are applying for an RTP Stipend Scholarship you must submit your application by 11:59pm AEST 30 April 2021.
Applications received after 31 May 2021 will be processed for admission for S1, 2022 (unless a later start date is specified in the application). Please be aware that applications can take up to 8 weeks+ to process.
The HDR Application for Admission/Scholarship form below can be used to apply for admission only, or both admission and scholarship.
Please ensure all supporting documentation is submitted, and that documents are certified. Use the checklist at the back of the application form to ensure you have completed all sections and attached all relevant documentation.
Please ensure you submit:
- A completed HDR Application for Admission/Scholarship form (preferred format is pdf - see above)
- Academic transcripts - including the key to transcript results and testamurs. Provide both original language and English translation from a certified translator
- A research proposal (PDF or RTF template)
- Two referees reports (send the RTF template to your referees to complete)
- Your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- The names of two potential supervisors
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
Email your completed application and supporting documentation to: email@example.com
To view available research scholarships see Research Scholarships