Self-enrolment for all HDR candidates
All HDR candidates (commencing and continuing) are now required to self-enrol in coursework and research thesis units in MyUC.
International candidates who are considering a change to part-time load or withdrawal from units must consult the international student advisors before enrolling, in order to ensure that visa requirements are met.
Step 1: Prepare for enrolment
- View the typical study pattern for your course to find out what units to enrol in.
- If you plan to choose different units from your typical study pattern you will need to apply for an individual HDR study plan.
- If you plan to change your study load from full-time to part-time. You will need to email Graduate Research to see if you're eligible.
- Discuss with your Supervisor if you are going to apply for leave or intermission for the upcoming semester and apply before the semester begins on 6 February.
Find Your Course and Study Pattern
Step 2: Enrol in units
Login to MyUC to self-enrol. You will need to enter your Student ID with a 'u' in front (ucontact.uc_student_id) and password.
- Complete the pre-enrolment questions "Australian Government Statistics" and provide your Unique Student Identifier (USI).
- Enrol in your units for the semester. For Thesis units make sure that you select Research Semester 2.
- Check your Current Statement of Account and pay any student services and amenities fees (SSAF) and tuition fees owing.
Build your timetable in Allocate for any coursework components of your degree.