Centre for Labour Market Research
The Centre for Labour Market Research is a consortium of The University of Western Australia, Curtin University of Technology, Murdoch University and the University of Canberra. The administrative office is located at the University of Canberra.
The Centre's objectives are to:
- Further the knowledge and understanding of labour markets and related issues, with special reference to Australian labour markets and other markets in the Asia Pacific Region.
- Promote the exchange of knowledge and expertise on labour economics and industrial relations between the academic community, governments, business and trade unions.
- Research projects funded by research grants and contracts.
- Seminars and workshops for academics and practitioners.
- Publishing a journal, discussion paper series, conference papers and making contributions to books and journals.
Telephone: 02 6201 2705