About the Centre for Creative and Cultural Research
The Centre for Creative and Cultural Research (CCCR) focuses on applied research into creative practice, conducting imaginative and practical experiments at the intersection of creative writing, digital technology and contemporary heritage practice.
The CCCR is a multidisciplinary research hub for applied creative practice and cultural research that intersects across the health, environmental, digital and citizen humanities. Our researchers conduct imaginative and practical experiments that contribute to wellbeing, sustainability and resilience for diverse communities and their valued cultures, heritage, urban places and environments.
As well as leading interdisciplinary researchers, many of the Centre's members are creative practitioners who not only produce traditional scholarly outputs, but also art, poetry, creative writing, activations, exhibitions, and professional inputs for government, cultural and community institutions. It was launched in March 2013 and is located within the Faculty of Arts and Design.
The Centre aims to:
- contribute to the University’s strategic plan by producing problem-solving research focused on creativity, resilience and sustainability;
- build a rich and vibrant research environment that fosters excellence;
- build financial sustainability and scalable research activites;
- generate high impact/quality traditional and non-traditional research outputs;
- provide training and mentorship to academic staff of high potential;
- provide innovative research training for research students; and
- build productive and impact-oriented research relationships with communities and organisations locally, nationally and internationally.
- CCCR Annual Report 2019 (PDF 4MB)
- CCCR Annual Report 2018 (PDF 4.6MB)
- CCCR Annual Report 2017 (PDF 8.6MB)
- CCCR Annual Report 2016 (PDF 6.1MB)
- CCCR Annual Report 2015 (PDF 5.8Mb)
- CCCR Annual Report 2014 (PDF 2.5Mb)
- CCCR Annual Report 2013 (PDF 2.3Mb)
For more information or if you would like to be on our email list for public events please email: email@example.com