About the Centre for Creative and Cultural Research
The Centre for Creative and Cultural Research (CCCR) focuses on applied research into creative practice, conducting imaginative and practical experiments at the intersection of creative writing, digital technology and contemporary heritage practice.
A central feature of our research concerns the effects of digitisation and globalisation on cultural producers, whether individuals, communities or organisations.
Many of the CCCR's members are creative practitioners who produce not only traditional scholarly outputs, but also creative publications and performances, exhibitions and exhibition design, and professional inputs to cultural and community institutions. The Centre was launched in March 2013 and is located within the Faculty of Arts and Design.
- CCCR Annual Report 2019 (PDF 4MB)
- CCCR Annual Report 2018 (PDF 4.6MB)
- CCCR Annual Report 2017 (PDF 8.6MB)
- CCCR Annual Report 2016 (PDF 6.1MB)
- CCCR Annual Report 2015 (PDF 5.8Mb)
- CCCR Annual Report 2014 (PDF 2.5Mb)
- CCCR Annual Report 2013 (PDF 2.3Mb)
For more information or if you would like to be on our email list for public events please email: firstname.lastname@example.org