Student Commons (Student study areas)
A comfortable place to work or collaborate
With a range of different technology enabled spaces, the Student Commons are ideal for student-focused interaction and engagement. You can access shared screens and connect to the University network easily on your own device.
Visit us in Building 1, Level C (above The Refectory).
Student Commons facilities include:
- open lounge spaces – informal, for small gatherings
- open study spaces – with moveable desks and chairs you can configure as required
- open meeting rooms – equipped with power and network to the table, high quality projection screens for presentations and collaborative work
- enclosed bookable rooms – fully equipped with projection screens for presentations, collaborative work or Skype video conferencing. Ideal for producing and practicing group presentations or for holding meetings.
- Secure your space by filling in the bookings sheets located in the Student Commons.
- For more information, send us an email.