Books & Serials Catalogue
Books and Journals
All books and journals in the Centre are entered in the University of Canberra Library's catalogue.
To limit your search to Centre material::
- Go to the University of Canberra Library Catalogue
- Select author, title or keyword as required
- Enter details
- Change All Collections to Lu Rees Archives
- Click on the Search button.
Locations within the Centre
The Centre has five separate collections indicated by the catalogue. The following is a list of collection names and descriptions.
- Lu Rees - this includes the vast majority of our children's titles and journals. Most of our books are included in this collection.
- Lu Rees Reference - this collection includes all of our reference materials - that is, the works about children's literature and the authors/illustrators. It also includes theses.
- Lu Rees Rare - this is a smaller collection of our rare or delicate books.
- Lu Rees Walter McVitty - when Walter McVitty donated his publisher's archive in 2000, he also sent copies and overseas editions of the books he published. These books are housed alongside the records of Walter McVitty Books.
- Lu Rees Folio - this collection consists of over-size books that need a special shelf.