Liaison Librarians and the Liaison Team work with academics, researchers and research students to help achieve their research, learning and teaching goals.
Liaison Librarians can:
- Provide individual consultations to academic researchers and research students
- Develop and deliver subject-specific information literacy modules for classes, both online and face-to-face
- Provide advice on measuring and maximising research impact and publishing strategically
- Ensure library collections support the teaching and research needs of the University community
- Provide advice on the best sustainable sources of information, including Open Educational Resources
- Provide Library Subject Guides relevant to your curriculum
- Provide support for EndNote
- Provide support for course accreditation and re-accreditation
|Liaison Librarian||Faculty and Research Centre||Telephone Number|
Faculty of Business, Government and Law
|+61 2 6201 5557|
Faculty of Health
|+61 2 6201 2010|
If you have questions about this page, please email Liaison Services.