The Library Building is open 24 hours as a study space (ID card required after hours).
The following services are available Monday to Friday during Semester 2:
Face to face services:
- ASK Advisors: 9am-5pm
- Library information desk: 10:30am-4:30pm
- Study Skills drop-in: 12:30pm-4:30pm (from Week 2)
- Library online chat: 10:30am - 6:30pm
- ASK Advisors virtual room: 1pm-6:30pm
- Study Skills virtual room: 1pm-4:30pm
Research consultations are also available for postgraduate students and staff, in person or online.