Online Study Help
Need help with assignments, or study?
The Study Help course in UCLearn (Canvas) can give you access to a range of support services, including:
- Live assignment, library and study help from ASK Advisors and Study Skills staff in the Virtual Room, including the English Language, ePortforlio, and Referencing Help drop-in service.
- Studiosity - upload your draft assignment for writing feedback, or Connect Live and ask a question
- Self-paced courses on different aspects of your studies e.g. referencing, note-taking, essay structure, exam preparation, EndNote, and more
- How to use Virtual Room (Blackboard Collaborate) for online coursework
- Help with Mahara ePortfolios
You can also contact the Study Skills team by email or by phone (02) 6201 2205.
The Library also has a range of services available online to support your research and studies.