Diploma of Communication
Through the Diploma of Communication you develop knowledge and an understanding in a variety of areas that are critical to success in communications. It helps prepare you for a range of careers in the private and public sectors including advertising, public relations, journalism and media and arts production.
On successful completion of the Diploma of Communication students receive advanced standing in the second year of the following degrees at the University of Canberra (course links will open in a new window):
- Bachelor of Arts (Global Studies)
- Bachelor of Communication and Media (Corporate and Public Communication)
- Bachelor of Communication and Media (Journalism)
- Bachelor of Communication and Media (Marketing Communication)
- Bachelor of Communication and Media (Sports Media)
You can find more information about the Diploma programs on the University of Canberra's courses and units database.