Study at UC
Develop all the skills you need
The University Canberra gives you the important communication, thinking, problem solving, IT and teamwork skills that employers are looking for.
We have a strong focus on preparing you professionally. Our courses are regularly updated to ensure they are current and reflect international thinking and trends.
- If you hold a student visa in Australia, you must study full-time throughout the length of your course.
- Part-time study is not allowed, unless you are in Australia on a Spouses' Study Visa, or on a Diplomatic or Dependent Temporary Resident Visa.
- It is possible to have a part-time study load in your final semester depending on the number of subjects to be completed.
Members of the Diplomatic Corps and their dependents
The University of Canberra provides concessional tuition fees for some diplomats and their dependents. If you wish to apply for these concessional rates, please read the Diplomatic Fees Information Sheet and use the application form.
International students are subject to the same rules, teaching methods and criteria of assessment as other students enrolled in the course.
Methods of assessment may include:
- presentations and seminars
- individual and group projects
- tutorial participation.
See when our semesters begin and end, including our Winter Term, and other important dates.
We offer coursework and research scholarships to international students.