Credit Transfer Details
University of Mumbai Affiliated Institutions
First Year's Study of Bachelor of Science (Information Technology)
University of Canberra Course
- Arrangement Start Date: 10/12/2019
- Arrangement End Date: 10/12/2022
To be eligible for this credit arrangement, students must successfully complete their first year's study of the Bachelor of Science (IT) at Thakur College of Science and Commerce
24 credit points of advanced standing out of 72 credit points.
Credit Detail (units)
|University of Canberra Unit Name||Unit Code||Credit Points|
|Information Systems in Organisations||6348||3|
|Introduction to Information Technology||4478||3|
Credit Detail (unspecified)
Typical Study Pattern
Apply Online NowEnter the Reference Code 24510 to include an application for this credit transfer
Important Information about Applying for Credit Transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessiblity statement