Credit Transfer Details
Shanghai Institute of Technology, China
Two years undergraduate studies
University of Canberra Course
- Arrangement Start Date: 10/12/2019
- Arrangement End Date: 10/12/2022
The typical study pattern will be for a duration of 2 years. If the typical study pattern does not appear on the website please contact the faculty at SciTechfirstname.lastname@example.org for a typical study pattern.
24 credit points of advanced standing out of 72 credit points.
Credit Detail (units)
|University of Canberra Unit Name||Unit Code||Credit Points|
|Information Systems in Organisations||6348||3|
|Introduction to Information Technology||4478||3|
Credit Detail (unspecified)
Typical Study Pattern
Apply Online NowEnter the Reference Code 24494 to include an application for this credit transfer
Important Information about Applying for Credit Transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessiblity statement