Credit Transfer Details
City College of Dongguan University of Technology
First two years of Bachelor of Engineering
University of Canberra Course
- Arrangement Start Date: 10/12/2019
- Arrangement End Date: 10/12/2022
To be eligible for this arrangement students must have completed the first 2 years of study in the Bachelor of Engineering at City College - Dongguan University of Technology,in the following 5 majors;
- Computer Science and Technology Major
- Software Engineering Major
- Electornic Information Engineering Major
- IOT Engineering Major
- Building Electrical and Intelligent Major
24 credit points of advanced standing out of 72 credit points.
Credit Detail (units)
|University of Canberra Unit Name||Unit Code||Credit Points|
|Information Systems in Organisations||6348||3|
|Introduction to Information Technology||4478||3|
Credit Detail (unspecified)
The unspecified credit are "Open Electives" at level 1 and 2
Typical Study Pattern
Apply Online NowEnter the Reference Code 24470 to include an application for this credit transfer
Important Information about Applying for Credit Transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessiblity statement