Credit Transfer Details
Bachelor of Mass Communication - Semester 1 Commencement
University of Canberra Course
- Arrangement Start Date: 07/02/2019
- Arrangement End Date: 07/02/2022
Students must successfully complete two years of the Bachelor of Mass Communications from Binus University.
This credit arrangement is for UC course Semester One commencement only. Students wishing to commence in Semester Two should use Precedent code: 22374.
48 credit points of advanced standing out of 72 credit points.
Credit Detail (units)
|University of Canberra Unit Name||Unit Code||Credit Points|
|Digital Media Fundamentals||11080||3|
|Foundations of Marketing Communication||11096||3|
|Producing Credible Communication||11081||3|
|Professional Orientation (Communication and Media)||10335||3|
|Professional Practice 1: Work Integrated Learning||11017||3|
|The Art and Power of Communication||11079||3|
Credit Detail (unspecified)
Typical Study Pattern
- Standard Full Time, Semester 1 Commencing
- Print this Study Pattern
- Year 1
- Semester 1
- Semester 2
Apply Online NowEnter the Reference Code 22373 to include an application for this credit transfer
Important Information about Applying for Credit Transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessiblity statement