Credit Transfer Details
Australian National University
Bachelor of Mathematical Sciences (138200)
University of Canberra Course
- Arrangement Start Date: 18/10/2018
- Arrangement End Date: 18/10/2021
Students are able to meet with the course convener (EducationAcademicPrograms@canberra.edu.au) and choose to receive credit for 11355 - Education for Diversity by swapping out either 11352 - Learning and Development in Secondary Education or 11354 - Using Data to Improve Learning.
If the typical study pattern does not appear on the website, please contact the faculty at EducationAcademicPrograms@canberra.edu.au
12 credit points of advanced standing out of 48 credit points.
Credit Detail (units)
|University of Canberra Unit Name||Unit Code||Credit Points|
|Learning and Development in Secondary Education G||11352||3|
|Using Data to Improve Learning G||11354||3|
Credit Detail (unspecified)
Unit list for which 6 credit points of unspecified credit can be granted towards restricted choice electives:
- BIOL6191 - Biology,Society and Ethics
- BIOL6106 - Biosecurity
- BIOL6125 - Plants and Global Climate Change
- ENVS6013 - Society and Environmental Change
- EMSC6023 - Marine Biogeochemistry
- ENVS6308 - Fire in the Environment
- ENVS6306 - Human Futures
- ENVS6528 - Environmental Policy
- ENVS6024 - Biodiversity Conservation
- SCOM6016 - Science in the Media
- SCOM6027 - Science and Public Policy
Typical Study Pattern
Apply Online NowEnter the Reference Code 20973 to include an application for this credit transfer
Important Information about Applying for Credit Transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessiblity statement