Credit Transfer Details
Other Australian TAFE or Registered Training Organisation (not listed elsewhere)
Advanced Diploma of Industrial Design (10221NAT)
University of Canberra Course
- Arrangement Start Date: 13/09/2018
- Arrangement End Date: 13/09/2021
48 credit points of advanced standing out of 72 credit points.
Credit Detail (units)
|University of Canberra Unit Name||Unit Code||Credit Points|
|3D Digital Design Advanced||11049||3|
|3D Digital Design Fundamentals||11047||3|
|Design Culture and Society||11044||3|
|Design for Low-Complexity||11048||3|
|Design for Medium-Complexity||11050||3|
|Industrial Design Fundamentals||11046||3|
|Introduction to Design Thinking Techniques||11042||3|
|Materials and Processes||11051||3|
|Professional Orientation (Design)||10336||3|
|Professional Practice 1: Work Integrated Learning||11017||3|
|Visual Representation Techniques||11041||3|
Credit Detail (unspecified)
Typical Study Pattern
- UC - Canberra, Bruce
- Standard Full Time, Semester 1 Commencing
Apply Online NowEnter the Reference Code 20414 to include an application for this credit transfer
Important Information about Applying for Credit Transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessiblity statement