Credit Transfer Details
University of Canberra College (UCC)
Diploma of Science (192JA)
University of Canberra Course
- Arrangement Start Date: 06/09/2018
- Arrangement End Date: 06/09/2021
The typical study pattern will be for a duration of 2.5 years. If the typical study pattern does not appear on the website please contact the faculty at SciTechfirstname.lastname@example.org for a typical study pattern.
12 credit points of advanced standing out of 72 credit points.
Credit Detail (units)
|University of Canberra Unit Name||Unit Code||Credit Points|
|Communication in Science||4732||3|
|Concepts in Biology||483||3|
Students will receive a maximum of 12 credit points of advance standing from their UCC Diploma of Science studies. Students who have completed 577 Mathematical Methods will get credit for this unit in place of an open elective. Students who have not completed 577 will receive 3 credit point of a Level 1 open elective.
Credit Detail (unspecified)
Typical Study Pattern
Apply Online NowEnter the Reference Code 20250 to include an application for this credit transfer
Important Information about Applying for Credit Transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessiblity statement