Credit Transfer Details
Bachelor of Business Administration (International Business) - 1 Year of Study
University of Canberra Course
- Arrangement Start Date: 07/06/2018
- Arrangement End Date: 07/06/2021
Students need to have completed the first year of study in the Bachelor of Business Administration (International Business Stream) at Amity University.
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Business Administration, students can progress to either the Master of Business Adminstration 723AA (1.5 years full-time) or the Master of Professional Accounting 297JA (2 years full-time)
24 credit points of advanced standing out of 72 credit points.
Credit Detail (units)
|University of Canberra Unit Name||Unit Code||Credit Points|
|Business Decision Making||11009||3|
|Introduction to Economics||11175||3|
|Introduction to Management||11174||3|
Credit Detail (unspecified)
Typical Study Pattern
- UC - Canberra, Bruce
- Standard Full Time, Semester 1 Commencing
- Standard Full Time, Semester 2 Commencing
Apply Online NowEnter the Reference Code 19530 to include an application for this credit transfer
Important Information about Applying for Credit Transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessiblity statement