Credit Transfer Details
PSB Academy (Singapore)
Diploma of Infocomm Technology
University of Canberra Course
- Arrangement Start Date: 19/03/2018
- Arrangement End Date: 31/12/2020
The typical study plan will be for a duration of two years. If the typical study plan does not appear on the website please contact the faculty at firstname.lastname@example.org for a typical study plan.
24 credit points of advanced standing out of 96 credit points.
Credit Detail (units)
|University of Canberra Unit Name||Unit Code||Credit Points|
|Introduction to Computer Engineering||8223||3|
|Introduction to Information Technology||4478||3|
|Introduction to Network Engineering||8741||3|
Credit Detail (unspecified)
Typical Study Pattern
Apply Online NowEnter the Reference Code 19272 to include an application for this credit transfer
Important Information about Applying for Credit Transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessiblity statement