Credit Transfer Details
Diploma in Information Technology or Other Eligible Diploma in ICT Fields
University of Canberra Course
- Arrangement Start Date: 12/01/2018
- Arrangement End Date: 31/12/2020
The typical study pattern will be for a duration of 2.5 years. If the typical study pattern does not appear on the website please contact the faculty at SciTechemail@example.com for a typical study pattern.
36 credit points of advanced standing out of 96 credit points.
Credit Detail (units)
|University of Canberra Unit Name||Unit Code||Credit Points|
|Introduction to Computer Engineering||8223||3|
|Introduction to Information Technology||4478||3|
|Introduction to Network Engineering||8741||3|
|Software Technology 1||4483||3|
|Systems Analysis and Modelling||6365||3|
Credit Detail (unspecified)
Note: Level 2 unspecified credit includes two Restricted Choices (6 credit points)
Typical Study Pattern
Apply Online NowEnter the Reference Code 18692 to include an application for this credit transfer
Important Information about Applying for Credit Transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessiblity statement