Credit Transfer Details
Other Australian TAFE or Registered Training Organisation (not listed elsewhere)
Australian Certificate IV (AQF4) or Overseas Qualification Equivalent
University of Canberra Course
- Arrangement Start Date: 12/01/2018
- Arrangement End Date: 31/12/2020
The Australian Certificate IV (AQF4) or Overseas Qualification Equivalent must be in the fields of information technology, network and/or software engineering and computer sciences
The typical study pattern will be for a duration of 3.5 years. If the typical study pattern does not appear on the website please contact the faculty at SciTechfirstname.lastname@example.org for a typical study pattern.
12 credit points of advanced standing out of 96 credit points.
Credit Detail (units)
|University of Canberra Unit Name||Unit Code||Credit Points|
|Introduction to Information Technology||4478||3|
|Introduction to Network Engineering||8741||3|
Credit Detail (unspecified)
Typical Study Pattern
Apply Online NowEnter the Reference Code 18682 to include an application for this credit transfer
Important Information about Applying for Credit Transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessiblity statement