Credit Transfer Details
Advanced Diploma of Music (CUS60109)
University of Canberra Course
- Arrangement Start Date: 10/11/2017
- Arrangement End Date: 10/11/2020
This articulation arrangement is only available for Semester 2 course commencement.
36 credit points of advanced standing out of 72 credit points.
Credit Detail (units)
|University of Canberra Unit Name||Unit Code||Credit Points|
|Creative Project 1||9702||3|
|Introduction to Project Management||9706||3|
|Music and Emotion||10349||3|
|Performance: Commercial Music||9741||3|
|Performance: Exploring Originality||9742||3|
|Technology on Stage||10318||3|
Credit Detail (unspecified)
The following units may have credit offered upon successful audition in Performance and Musicianship.
This Articulation arranagement is available for both semester 1(part-time) and smester 2(full-time).
Typical Study Pattern
Apply Online NowEnter the Reference Code 17770 to include an application for this credit transfer
Important Information about Applying for Credit Transfer
- Please ensure that an official transcript of results (original or certified copy) is attached to your application.
- You should not register in the units for which you are seeking credit.
- You can apply for this credit transfer before completing your current course, please note down the reference code and include this on the credit transfer screen within your application.
- View the University of Canberra Disclaimer, Copyright, Privacy and Accessiblity statement